Letters (COVID 19)
- Should I send my child to school flowchart
- 18th September - letter to parents
- Coronavirus Sympoms in Children
- Mobile Testing Units - Central Park Hayes and Heathrow
- Welcome and reminders letter
- Update Return to school letter
- Y4 school journey cancelled letter
- September 2020 reopening letter
- Return to school agreement for September
- Return to school letter from Mrs Elsworth
- COVID 19 Autumn 2020 Risk assessment
This document is integral to the schools Covid-19 Initial Planning Framework. The content of this document is being produced in consultation with staff, parents, governors union representatives, with PHE and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and will be finalised before Monday 7th September. It will be kept under review and may change. Version 31st August 2020. If you have any comments or questions please email the school office - email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As Headteacher I would like to welcome you all to our school. Ruislip Gardens Primary School is a very special place. Visitors comment positively about the school, from the children’s behaviour and their enthusiasm to the staffs ongoing commitment and dedication. We understand the power of education and take very seriously our duty to give your children the best start in life. I am personally very proud to be a member of this community.
The school recognises the value and uniqueness of each individual child and adult at Ruislip Gardens. We celebrate the talents and gifts of each child and enable them to develop to their full potential spiritually, morally, academically, socially and physically.
Our shared vision “Growing and Achieving Together” underpins all we believe in. Our core values
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment
- Establishing lifelong values
- Developing confident and independent learners
- Inspiring excellence
- Enabling everyone to succeed
show how Ruislip Gardens is dedicated to ensuring we help all our children become successful and happy young people. Their learning and personal development are our driving force.
With support and advice from all our stakeholders we were able to develop Ruislip Gardens 4 Life-long Values:
Each value has a definition, which you can read in the vision and values
section of the website.
I would like to extend an invitation to you to visit our school if you have
not already, where you are guaranteed a warm welcome. Finally I would
like to thank you for your continued support and for trusting us with the
privilege of educating your precious children.